Thursday, December 11, 2008

PERFECT PLACE

My perfect place is my crib. It always is clean and smells like Febreez. My bedroom has a jacuzzi, a king size bed with silt sheets and and fancy bedding. My bed room also has a studio for recording music and a pink laptop computer. When I go in my closet there is a bathroom way over on the other end. I love just sit by my fridge so I can take out cheese cakes. It is about 79 degrees in my closet. My closet also has a cool iced out diamonds on the door mat. When I am tired of sitting in my furry fluffy chair and eating cheese cakes, I just go out in the back yard and go swimming in my swimming pool. It has fountains and and a extensive jacuzzi connected to the pool. The pool was carefully made from the most expensive stone. The pool shimmers at night and glows in the dark. The pool also had a heater. Now I going to show you my living room. It has a whole wall of books on of wall. I love to read on my yellow leather couches. I don't have a TV in any room except the family room. We decided, that we won't watch TV. Instead I just watch movies. I don't care for TV. I want to show you more rooms. The kitchen, it is so clean. Here is my Swiffer dust mop, and my stainless steel appliances. My granite counter tops and expensive japanese dark chocolate wooden cabinets. My floors in here are also chocolate colored. Here is my bathroom that smells like Air wick plugins. This is my bathtub that has whirlpool. And it is a very hallow tub. I love this bathtub the most because of the remote fireplace, excactly like the one in my living room. Here is the shower, these are very expensive purple drapes that I got from France. It is originally for stages, but I wanted one for my shower. Oh and this is the shower head that has massage software so it will message your back. Out of my bathroom now I am going to go to my patio. It has a view over the lake and under a waterfall. All of those flowers and blossoms falling fromthe tall willow trees. It is a extraordinary view. I sit here on my comfy vibrating chair. I sit here and eat pizza while I am on the laptop computer. Well I want to also show you my attic. It is a guest bedroom. It is half a library and half a bedroom and it has a bathroom. It has a 3 ft deep closet too. Not nearly as big as mine but it is descent sized. This bedroom has a very unique bed. This bed it 4 ft high and you climb up a little ladder and jumped down onto the bed.   

1 comment:

Erica said...

This isn't really what my real home look like at all. This is just the home I dream of having in my future. And in order to make sure I get this home I will go to college and start my own huge Business.